Sales Supervisor – Field Sales
Responsible for coaching, leading, and monitoring sales representatives with respect to goals, metrics, performance, and sales skills. Creates and implements processes and procedures, and lends to a culture that increases product penetration in designated territories through sales to new business customers.
- Supervises and motivates a team of d2d direct sales Representatives to achieve/exceed sales targets.
- Provides individualized and ongoing performance management to ensure efficiency and productivity of the team
- Conducts tactical planning, standardized reporting, and feedback on effectiveness of existing sales plans.
- Performs real- time field evaluation of Individual Sales Representative performance.
- Tracks and analyzes Representative activity and results metrics on a daily basis.
- Strategically distributes territory among team members.
- Conducts individual and team coaching sessions.
- Leads/motivates sales employees.
- Strong Sales Background, minimum two years direct sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong communication skills
- Business oriented, dedicated to meet expectations and customer requirements
- Team player and a good listener with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge in MS Office.
- Flexibility in working hours
How It Works
- Competitive salary.
- Additional bonus related to personal and company targets.
- Medical insurance program.
- Corporate tools (mobile, laptop/tablet)
- Continuous training.
- The opportunity to develop within a competitive environment.
If you like the sound of it, don’t wait and get in touch at email@example.com