Independent Sales Partner
We need a dynamic sales professional with experience in B2B sales. This person must be an enthusiastic team player who is driven to succeed. This person will work independently for providing business solutions to SME accounts.
- Have complete autonomy (source of the job) and be responsible for sales activity.
- Get behind our product – the more you put into this job, the more you’ll get out of.
- Sell and market our business solutions to businesses in your surrounding area.
- Identify key target markets and qualified businesses for our services.
- Demonstrate our services portfolio to qualified businesses.
- Proactively cultivate new business by prospecting and networking.
- Work directly with a dedicated sales manager to close deals with customers.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor – one year B2B sales experience, SaaS industry experience will be an asset.
- Knowledge of local market and businesses within multiple industries in your community.
- Strong sales skills.
- Business oriented, dedicated to meet expectations and customer requirements.
- A willingness to invest in your personal success.
- Desire to build and leverage professional relationships.
How It Works
- You must bring your own sales toolbox – we will train you on our product but not on how to sell it.
- You get to set your own hours – work however much or little you want with no quotas.
- You get to decide where to work, how to work – you are conducting business on your terms with no territory restrictions.
- You’ll receive digital and print marketing materials from us.
- You’ll receive support in the form of customer service and account management, so you can focus on selling.
- You’ll receive support from our sales community to track leads and streamline your sales process.
If you like the sound of it, don’t wait and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org