Sales Supervisor – Contact Center
You will have the opportunity of communicating with a diverse group of employees and demonstrate leadership. Coach, develop, and manage your own team.
- Establish & Meet Team objectives
- Monitor calls and provide advice and coaching to achieve Sales and Revenue Targets.
- Create professional development plans for each member team.
- Utilize the Company’s recognition and reward program to motivate associates.
- Problem solve difficult customer situations.
- Review team member’s time records.
- Ensure compliance with company regulations.
- Strong Sales Background.
- Two years Call Center experience.
- One year supervisory experience required managing Sales team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a knack for providing effective feedback.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve.
- Flexibility in working hours.
How It Works
- Competitive salary.
- Additional bonus related to personal and company targets.
- Medical insurance program.
- Continuous training.
- The opportunity to develop within a competitive environment.
If you like the sound of it, don’t wait and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org